Welcome to the Corbin Crossing Online Application
RENTAL ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEES
- Application fees are $50.00 per application.
- All applicants must be eighteen (18) years or older or be a legally emancipated minor to apply for an apartment. All occupants over eighteen (18) are required to complete an application and be a lease holder.
- No cash accepted. We accept personal checks, money orders and/or cashier’s check. We also accept all major credit cards. Convenience fees will apply.
- Application screening includes current and previous employment, rental history, credit check, eviction/skip search and a criminal background check.
- A security deposit reserves an apartment home and is due when applying at Corbin Crossing.
Security deposits are as follows:
One Bedroom: $200.00 Two Bedrooms: $300.00 Three Bedrooms: $400.00
- Security deposits will be forfeited in full if cancellation occurs by applicant after 72 hours of applying.
- A non-refundable Administrative fee of $150.00 per household must be paid in full when submitting your rental application to our leasing office.
- A maximum of two people in a One Bedroom unless the third occupant is younger than 24 months.
- A maximum of four people in a Two Bedroom unless the fifth occupant is younger than 24 months.
- A maximum of six people in a Three Bedroom unless the seventh person is younger than 24 months.
- Guests may not reside in home longer than three (3) days without written consent from management.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per household.
- Maximum weight per pet is 125 lbs.
- All pets must be at least one (1) year of age.
- No aggressive breed or mixes of dogs, including, but not limited to: Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bull Terriers, Chows, Akitas, German Shepherds will be permitted.
- Household verifiable gross income must equal or be greater than three (3) times the rental rate.
- One (1) year at present job or verifiable former employment or an employment offer letter. Two current pay stubs are required.
- Guarantor lease holders must have verifiable income that equal to five (5) times the Market rental rate.
- If self-employed, most current tax return or bank statements for the previous two (2) months must be presented. Applicants employed on a commission only or base pay plus tips/commissions/bonuses are considered self-employed (if unable to qualify on base income).
- Monthly outstanding debt payments (including rent) should not exceed 50 percent of monthly gross income.
- No outstanding debt to any housing provider and/or utility provider unless proof of payment in full is provided by debtor.
- Bankruptcy history is acceptable if positive credit is reflected for the most recent 24 months.
- First time renters may be required to pay additional deposits.
- International applicants may present a valid passport and/or other valid government issued identification in lieu of domestic credit history.
- A co-signer will not be acceptable for an applicant(s) with poor credit or eviction.
- Positive rental history for the past twelve (12) months must be verified by your previous landlord. First time renters and Active Military will be considered to be good history, unless credit states otherwise.
- No more than (3) late payments within a 12-month period and no more than 2 NSF payments within a 12- month period will be allowed. Good conduct for the least (6) months is required from previous rental verification.
- Eviction history is acceptable if documentation is provided that the debt has been paid in full.
- No misdemeanors involving fire arms, theft, destruction of property, and/or crimes against a person, or any crime involving a minor in the past 10 years.
- A previous felony does not automatically decline your rental application. Each of them are reviewed and a decision is made by the credit screening company based on severity and length since occurrence.
I hereby authorize and direct any federal, state, or local agency, organization, business or individual to release information that will verify in facts as represented on my application to rent an apartment with Corbin Crossing Apartment Homes. I further understand that if I am not present, my signature must be notarized on this form and the application.
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application you acknowledge that you have read and understand all of the above information.
Please use the button below to pay the application and admin fees. Thank you.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.